Triple Choc and Pecan Brownies
It is good to have a great brownie recipe in your repertoire. This recipe is particularly good and a little naughty with its’ fudgy goodness and chunks of chocolate and pecans.
For 9 Serving(s)
- 185 grams butter
- 185 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 250 grams dark brown sugar
- 80 grams plain flour
- 45 grams cocoa powder
- 100 grams roughly chopped white chocolate
- 100 grams roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 100 grams roughly chopped pecan nuts (roasted)
Triple Choc and Pecan Brownies Directions
- Preheat the oven to 160C or 140C fan forced. Grease and line a square cake tin (18 x 18cm, base measurement) allowing a strip of the baking paper to cover the bottom and continue to hang over the edges to act as handles when removing the cooked brownie from the tin.
- Place the butter and dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted and smooth. Allow to cool.
- Place the eggs and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until light and creamy. Fold through the chocolate and butter mixture. Sift the flour and cocoa over the mixture and mix to combine. Add the white and milk chocolate and pecan nuts and mix through. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 40 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely in tin before removing. Cut into squares and serve.
Thank you ladies, Marina and Abbie. I am glad you like the recipe and it turned out well. I'll try a...
See Full Review >> - Lucy
I absolutly LOVE this recipe thankyou!! Turned out amazing - Marina
These brownies look so fudgy and delicious! Pinning this recipe. - Abbie @ Needs Salt